A country of beautiful diversity, Vietnam entices travelers with soaring mountains, thousands of kilometres of unspoilt beaches and one of the best street food scenes anywhere in the world. Anchored by Hanoi in the north with its 1,000 years of history, and the modern, French-influenced metropolis of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) in the south, Vietnam also boasts world-class beach destinations, including Nha Trang, Danang and the paradise island of Phu Quoc, all home to luxury designer resorts and private yacht charters.*
Trip duration: 10 nights
Great for: Families, couples and friends
Trip style: Culture, foodie escape
- Discover the delicious street food tour of Vietnam as you zip along the busy streets of Saigon on the back of a vespa.
- Explore the river life of the Mekong Delta, home to about 20 million people and nearly 2,230 miles of streams, canals and rivers.
- Watch the sun rise over Angkor Wat, Cambodia's most renowned temple and the most religious monument in the world.
- Experience a traditional monk's blessing at one of Siem Reap's most famous pagodas.
- Kayak among the towering limestone karsts and grottoes of Lan Ha Bay,
Stroll through Hanoi's Old Quarter and witness a myriad of different trades and bustling activities.
Explore the ancient temples, pagodas, and monuments dotted throughout the city of Hanoi.