South Africa is not all about big game sightings, it is really many worlds in one. Expect stunning coastlines, dramatic mountainscapes, and huge areas of untamed bushland plus world-class wine, friendly locals, and Cape Town, undeniably one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Trip duration: 10 nights
Great for: Couples, families, and groups
Trip style: Adventure, foodies, culture
- Explore Cape Town from the back of a Harley Davidson.
- Meet African penguins in a boulder-strewn coastal park.
- Journey by rotating cable car and enjoy magnificent 360-degree views of the city and bay from the top of Table Mountain.
- Spot the Big 5 - lion, leopard, elephant, Cape buffalo and rhino - during spectacular game drives in Mala Mala Main Camp, the oldest and most historical private game reserve in South Africa.
- Come face-to-face with a Great White Shark from the safety of your cage.
- Board a luxury boat on a Marine Safari and head out to the ocean to spot the Marine Big 5: Southern Right Whales, Great White Sharks, Bottlenose Dolphins, Cape Fur Seals and African Penguins, as you soak up the exquisite natural scenery.
- Spend the day drinking in the beauty scenery - and delicious wines - in the Cape Winelands region.
- Enjoy a private sunset cruise around Table Bay and watch as a warm red glow spills onto the water and the sandstone folds of spectacular Table Mountain.