March 18 - 29, 2022
What makes this trip special:
- Enjoy a cyclo tour through the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- Spend the night on a traditional junk boat exploring the beautiful Lan Ha Bay.
- Enjoy lunch on a floating bamboo raft after a day spent touring the world heritage town of Hoi An.
- Spend the morning at a local market purchasing foods that will be used to prepare a traditional Vietnamese meal with a private chef.
- Bike the beautiful Hoi An countryside.
- Take a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels, started in 1948 to protect the Viet Cong guerrillas.
- Enjoy a private dinner with traditional dance and live music in the home of the former US Ambassador to South Vietnam.
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of Angkor Wat
Trip limited to 12 passengers.
Price of $3,952 per person based on double occupancy.
Contact Beth Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.